You Are Reading

Naval myth

Another fast sketch leading to weirdness. thanks for your attention and comments!

Comments for this entry

Joe Gloria

Encore une superbe composition, j'essaie toujours de capter comment tu poses ton lighting et ta colorimétrie...

Mike Sekowski

Breathtaking weirdness that is! I love the lone figure just standing in the boat, taking in all that lies in front of him. Personally, one of the most impressive aspects to your work has always been your ability to tell a story within a single image, and this is certainly no exception. I just love visiting your site. Cheers.

Sparth

Kairo: merci bien

Mike: thanks for the kind words really. The funny thing is that I used to listen to a lot of music, weather it be ambient or movie scores, in order to stimulate my mind. In some ways, these scenes were entirely derived from the music and the atmospheres. Most of the time I preferred when i could feel the nostalgia.
In order to preserve my ears, I slowly got used to not listening to anything any more. It's been a bit less than a year now. And as a result, I often "think" about the music which is not there, extrapolating the best I can, forcing the brain to recreate its own. It.s a lot of fun, but also a challenge.

Mohammed Zaid
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohammed Zaid

silence of the water..enchanting n mysterious land..i jus love that boat lifted for repair or under construction..weird!! :)

A. Riabovitchev

Another lovely piece!:o)I like te mood.

Annis Naeem

awesome!
Really love the treatment you gave to the guy/boat.

Jordan Lamarre-Wan

I love how your images read so well!!

PaoYunSoo

AAARG

David Holland

Amazing! The colours are fantastic!

Sylvia Liu
This comment has been removed by the author.
TREVOR Simonsen

Love the value on this one

craig

great post, and interesting to hear about your process thinking about music

Andrey Egorov

GREAT!!!

vitalik shu

amazing!!!! looks like limbo for me )))))))))

Nolarich

update how to 2020 Click here!!!
how to

Kingfisher

สล็อต-แตกง่าย
รูเล็ตออนไลน์-ทำเงิน
คาสิโนเว็บตรง

leastguide

wow, This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoy your blog. And I simply could not resist to leave a comment. Definitely I will be following your blog for more knowledge and information.And I simply could not resist to leave a comment.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.