You Are Reading

decay


i still got all these sketches lost everywhere in my puter. found this concept that i used for a cover not long ago. my first intent was to define the piece by adding extra postapocalyptic details here and there. i had even added a few layers with flying scooters as well as a few humans near that lower beach. you begin sketching a boat wreck, and you end up painting a cathedral

Comments for this entry

SIM-R
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SIM-R

Ok -i just saw a Load of typos in my other post so i'll try to make sense this time.
I love the way you start with abstract forms and work forwards.I also love the lighting and mood as well as the impressionistic feel that lets me fill in some of the blanks and sucks me more into the image .I started digitally painting about a year and a half ago after using the old lead pencil for a few years. I would just like to say that your work has been inspirational and very much a kick to the side of the head in terms of motivation .I was getting into a rut and feeling really stuck.But seeing your work was a real breath of fresh air.Cheers -I'll keep watching.....

laurent b.

salut Sparth,
great pictures, looking forward to see more of your sketches and whatelses here.
Am linking this blog :)

sparth

sim-r: thank your for your words there. i am honored to have been useful for your own creative process. each one of us has its mentors, it's vital.
this is the way it works, and the way we all improve.

beau: salut L! thanx mate. i think i am going to like this blog thing, i had to jump in the train some day anyway. very easy to communicate through this system. parvo beati linked too now. :D

Elliot

Followed Limbolos link here.
I'm not sure if there's anything original I can add to what anyone else has said, but your work is wonderful and I'll be returning often.
Cheers.

Virginia Valle
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby Chiu

Very nice mood in this one

Nuro

hello sparth

it's my prefered this picture because beautiful color.The harmony which reign is very good. just one powerfull artist for me. :-)

Mark McDonnell

I'm really impressed with your stuff man. You have so many talents all wrapped up into one. You can really tell you spent a lot of thought and effort into making each sketch/piece into it's own idea. What can I say man, I really enjoy your work. I will bookmark your blog and make sure I keep comin' back for more. Thanks for the coffee breaks in the morning, REALLY fun stuff.

If you get time, please check out my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!

MAC

http://markmcdonnell.blogspot.com/

agustina

This is exactly what I required. A debt of gratitude is in order for uncovering this awesome review! That is fantastically fascinating Smile I truly like perusing and I will be continually hunting down useful data thusly!
2016 Mercedes Benz E Class Wagon
2016 MINI Cooper Countryman
2016 MINI Cooper Paceman John Cooper Works ALL4
2016 Nissan 370Z Convertible

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.