You Are Reading

mother planet 2

inspired by my previous attempt. tried another extremely vertical version. 3 hours of deconstruction from the first image.

Comments for this entry

Hubert de Lartigue

J'ai toujours le souffle coupé!

A. Riabovitchev

Beautiful!I really like level of looseness on your pictures!:o)

Romain Jouandeau

Ouuua mais quelle production! Super style, graphique a souhait, bravo!

Arthur Haas

Some time ago, before I discovered RSS, I used to visit your blog every few days to check for something new from the sparth universe. Mostly in vain. But now you're really on a roll again,I love it.

craig

sweet. great to see more posts(and your flickr updates!)

ian

Very cool, as said previously the rate of new stuff is great! 3 hrs huh??? Fantastic!

Jerry Mascho

It's great to see all of this new work, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Zoolax inc.

love the design of the building.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.