You Are Reading

perceval


this one is an oldie. a fast sketch done for a children book cover a year or two ago. the sketch did not correspond to the exact demand, so i continued on other concepts and left this on in a drawer. i kind a liked it though. damn, i even forgot to add the final cover to my site covers page. probably because within myself i found the final cover not good enough.

something completely different now. for those of you who aren't familiar with biosphere, that guy has been doing such amazing sound compositions for years now. he is the one who has created what we call today the "arctic sound". Ambient from up north. cold atmospheres. biosphere has a few mp3's on his site by the way. i often work with Geir Jenssen's compositions in the background. actually i always work with instrumental music in my ears, electronic, symphonic, scores and mental conpositions. i'll try to sometimes put my feelings on paper concerning this subject. music plays such an important part in my creative process.

Comments for this entry

wilson

Hi Sparth!
I'm from brazil! nice blog! It's very awesome art.

alberto mielgo

well, to me , this is a beautifull painting.You must check your computer, I'm sure it is full of those!
I like the violent of the brush, very cleverly done.

Chris Dacol

wow FantastiC!

Dawood

I'm going to start taking my laptop around to paint from life. Living in Los Angeles - this will be a pretty interesting adventure. Thanks for the inspiration - your work is colossal.
http://www.dawoodmarion.com/

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.